March Hare (he's assumed drowned) LDT

tell us all about your ride
Rich Beale

March Hare (he's assumed drowned) LDT

Post by Rich Beale »

Mud. Glorious Mud!!

Manty, John P and I tackled the March Hare LDT today.. a very challenging day!

Many sections cancelled due to the rain and those that remained were slippery and tight but great locations we can't normally ride.

Lots of crashes, some heroic cleans ( John storming the quarry wall ! ) but no injuries and surprisingly no bike damage.

Performance of the day was by Manty, towing John in foot deep mud, after John ran out of petrol.
Manty was also sideways and almost binned it in the Special Test .. (hopefully he'll never grow up..)

We ended the day getting towed out of the parking field by a quad bike with everyone pushing the van...

A Classic.

Mike Mant

Re: March Hare (he's assumed drowned) LDT

Post by Mike Mant »

I was only practicing my side slide like Steve Mcqueen did in The Great Escape. In that special speed section. What a Day. although we did have a few Dabs, about 45,000 of them. Great day though. Well organised and signed, very helpful Guys getting out of the carpark.

John Presland

Post by John Presland »

What a day....

I really enjoyed yesterday great day out made all the better by riding with Rich and Mike, I was so pleased with the clean run on the quarry wall just a shame about the section before, mental note to one self 1st gear unless its a hill climb.
Beta XTrainer
Montesa 4Ride
Honda TLR 200
Montesa 4RT
iT 250
Tel 07973530959

Ian Abram

Post by Ian Abram »

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk