10/09 Mac doing things backwards..

tell us all about your ride
Rich Beale

10/09 Mac doing things backwards..

Post by Rich Beale »

Good ride out today, around the favourite haunts of Keynsham and Bath, with Mike E, Mac and John P.

Mac led.. but interestingly by riding at the back... I'm sure the Sergeant Major will point to many military leaders who've come unstuck leading like that.

So Mike was upfront and there was plenty of mucking about with hill climbs and impromptu sections. I showed Mac the correct way to carry out a dismount & close inspection of tree roots. Yep they are getting slippery.

It's also now possible to take a step back in time by keeping right on Pipehouse.. gets very very tricky.. as I found out.

Then there was a burnt out tipper truck in a lane, a quite unbelievable pair riding a horse.. and a top lunch at the Riding Stables.

We must keep reminding ourselves we are blessed with such good lanes on our door step... and keep riding them.

Rich

Ian Abram

Re: 10/09 Mac doing things backwards..

Post by Ian Abram »

Good report Rich iv always said are locals are a outstanding mixture we are very lucky ,and they change throughout the year keeping it fresh e few times iv been out with people who said they had forgotten how good the locals are

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

John Presland

Post by John Presland »

Good day out i also managed to take a quick look at some tree roots yesterday very interesting group of roots...... thanks Mike, Mac & Rich.
Beta XTrainer
Montesa 4Ride
Honda TLR 200
Montesa 4RT
iT 250
Tel 07973530959

Mike Mant

Post by Mike Mant »

We use to call them Stand back Fusiliers or 5 mile Snipers in my day.

Rich Beale

Post by Rich Beale »

Right we have a new name for Mac.