August 5th local

tell us all about your ride
Ian Abram

August 5th local

Post by Ian Abram »

Hi dirty boy's
It started by meeting at keynsham cafe 9am me Tom And Pete we headed up to chew via stone lane great lane starting to revert to it's old self probably another year got to chew the lanes are great but some are dusty and grown over we done some different lanes got a bit lost ended up over Felton via some bridle way it turned out to be so carried on around the airport lanes and met Nick a Bristol Trf dude then did a couple of cracking lanes which I've been doing a few time lately really good then tryed a lane I wanted to give a go it was really Rocky then went into a Rocky stream very technical myself and Tom went up I got a bit stuck which totally wiped me out and some groups of people who were caving came down started to have a mone but after a chat they realised we were lost we turned round and everyone was happy ,had lunch and fuelled up making our way to Marksbury and met 3 guy's from Wiltshire TRF who wanted to get in touch with our group and do some riding involving cream tea at farrington Gerney way a ozzy guy who thought I might be Chris Barable stupid ozzy then did a few more lanes before heading home
Bleeding great day ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk