September 2nd shepton mallet

tell us all about your ride
Ian Abram

September 2nd shepton mallet

Post by Ian Abram »

marvellous ride super people good weather and skids and spills everyone met at the cafe around 9-9.30 the cafe was closed ? we
set of me Tom Mike Ian Greg Rich and Edward everything was smooth running nice, as we came out onto a layby near Chillcompton Edward flipped his 350 husqvarna he needed 10 mins the bike needed the tail pipe put back on straight did some riding and felt he should return home hope your ok dude
we pressed on to evercreech the trails we're good stopped at castle Carey to fuel up around 1pm and Rich returned said he needed to get back he looked tired to me then went to shepton mallet for lunch now down to 5 we pressed on
then while going through a field/lane in Croscombe Ian got kid napped by a farmer who was ranting about us going through a field we weren't supposed to be on Christopher!!
then continued to wells after eventually retrieveing Ian decided to cut through a lane that would stop a lot of road work it was ace but turned out to be a bridle way which I only noticed after we had riden it then we made our way back to keynsham via familiar lanes last 5 standing Fire dude,wheelie king ,Greg new to laneing but great rider he did have his gear lever fall off and Mr Hardy who lost his phone near chew magna but luckily found it in the middle of a lane ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk