Yorkshire Moore's to coast

tell us all about your ride
Ian Abram

Yorkshire Moore's to coast

Post by Ian Abram »

bloody long ride to get there met lot's of nice trf people around 50 we were put into groups of about 8 our group was 7 two guy's in our group took us around the lanes local to where we stayed they where very pleasant a good mixture some easy some flowing some stony it was a very enjoyable weekend absolutely fantastic views etc the raffle was great 5 pound a strip or 3 for 10 the first drawn had some brilliant prizes i got a can of wd40 polish Tom got a Thor jersey Chris got a new mitas tyre and John a butt plug for his bike
on Saturday night we the Bristol boy's explored Whitby we had a very posh fish and chip's and stayed out really late checking out whitby eventually returned to the ice cream farm where john and Chris retired to there pimped vans myself and Tom slumed it in a static caravan we all enjoyed the area and the lanes and we're very fortunate with the weather which stayed dry all weekend ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

John Presland

Re: Yorkshire Moore's to coast

Post by John Presland »

Worth the drive really enjoyed the weekend... :)
Beta XTrainer
Montesa 4Ride
Honda TLR 200
Montesa 4RT
iT 250
Tel 07973530959

John Presland

Re: Yorkshire Moore's to coast

Post by John Presland »

Beta XTrainer
Montesa 4Ride
Honda TLR 200