5th may sunday

tell us all about your ride
Ian Abram

5th may sunday

Post by Ian Abram »

hi dirty boys
great ride today i got there late after a problem with fuse to find 6 dirty boy's raring to get out there ,we got one lane done then mike wain had a puncture come on dude's just get mousses headed out to shepton mallet then over the mendips to chew valley a great day riding rather dusty in several lanes the ktm 1090 was ridden with skill never got dropped or stuck anywhere even when we found a tree masive one he still rode up the bank and round very impressive a cracking 147km ride, thinking i will do it again sometime soon anyway great have you guy's

Mike Wain

Re: 5th may sunday

Post by Mike Wain »

My trial of a 4mm wall thickness inner tube was going quite well with 10+ trouble free rides - till it met a 5" long woodscrew - straight through the bottom and the top. With 12 wheels to protect mousses are not really an option even if my trial of them had gone well, but it didn't. Now have all the wheels protected with Bike Seal, not had a puncture yet that's resulted in deflation - but changed a tyre recently and found the tube was punctured and it had done it's job!

But back on topic it was a really good ride! Spot on in just about every way apart from the puncture!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike: TTR250 & PE175 & Freeride 250R