Santa cruz 12th Dec

tell us all about your ride
Ian Abram

Santa cruz 12th Dec

Post by Ian Abram »

Hi dirty boy's
The Santa cruz this year was a outstanding success we met at the keynsham cafe over a cuppa the support this year was fantastic some great costumes and well decorated bikes ,we had five guys join us from central trf a big thanks to darth for posting it for me after doing several roads and very slippery lanes, we arrived at the stables in wellow Michelle prepared a pasta and meat balls for us we decided this was better due to me being unable to get correct numbers for food the presentation for best dressed Santa which went to Bry lacey and best dressed bike which went to Chris Biggs congratulations guys I really don't know how they keep doing it the prizes were a torx multi tool and a trendy air freshaner we all then continued on a few more lane and then around Bath the reaction was outstanding fun.
Mike Mant expressed he would like to incorporate a ride by to pay tribute to Roger Fowler one of our founding members he contacted his wife and daughter who said they were moved emensly by the whole thing.
We also managed to raise £250 for the air ambulance I have dropped it in to there office and they were very grateful as they do not get any funds from the government like the normal ambulance crews they will also be sending a letter of thanks to me for the trf club .
The Santa cruz was dreamt up one night at a club meeting Chris Biggs and I said chatting between are self's let's do a curry run we're we all arrive and have a curry then Douglas Mant looked over and said yes and why don't we theam it as well, and the Santa cruz was born we have been doing it ever since it seems to be getting stronger every year.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mike Mant

Re: Santa cruz 12th Dec

Post by Mike Mant »

Douglas Mant's got alot to answer for. I blame the Parents :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great day out and the Club also gave £100 to prostate cancer research. Roger Fowlers wishes. On behalf of the committee, Well done Ian and Chris for making this event happen. Also thanks to all that supported it on the day and donated.
Merry Christmas to all Club members. AGM and first meeting is on Tuesday 18th January 2022. Hope to see you all there.
In the mean time stay safe and ride safe
Last edited by Mike Mant on Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ian Abram

Post by Ian Abram »

Air ambulance letter Image

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ian Trevor Brooking

Post by Ian Trevor Brooking »

Well don Dude looking forward to the next one.
Beta Enduro Motorcycle Dealer for Bristol Classic Enduro
Beta 200RR Racing
Scorpa T Ride
Yamaha WR 250 2T 1991
Yamaha RD500 LC
if only there was one bike that did it all